Thoughts and Ideas from Jake

A collection of thoughts and ideas from the life and mind of Jake Rutenbar.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Things On My Mind

Dude...here's what I'm thinking.

1) I think I want a T-Mobile Sidekick 3 so I can instant message with students all the time. Don't really care about email functions...but don't know a lot about phones. If this is dumb, tell me why? Matt...I sense your presence.
2) Grey's Anatomy...best show on TV. What? BEST SHOW ON TV! ...Lost...24...Little People, Big World...all great...but not Grey's. I want George and Dr. Burke to come to my birthday party.
3) My brother Kyle and I signed up for Gamefly together. I am currently awaiting the arrival of my first Xbox 360 game from them...Cabela's Alaskan Adventure. I'm seriously stoked to video game hunt!!!
4) I really want that dumb Sidekick
5) Babies are in the air. Leighton Matthew Sarti was born yesterday (congrats Sarti's) and the Griff's 4th is on the way. Erin and I both want another kid and yet don't (all logical reasons listed here).
6) I love listing my thoughts numerically...you laugh...I feel organized.
7) ABS/C-Groups kick off in a week! YIKES...actually not really. I think we're looking pretty great. 5 homes. 2 junior high. 3 high school. 1 guy and 1 girl leader in each home. It should be cool.
8) Can I blog from my Sidekick?

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin Rutenbar said...

i like when you blog. and to correct we will have another kid but just don't know the timing.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Things on my mind...HOLY CRAP Jake blogged.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Joshua Griffin said...

he's back, everyone! JG

10:00 PM  
Blogger Josh Peters said...

two days ago the Lord told me to get a sidekick... perhaps he wants everyone to get one!

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home